2023 Virtual Members' Exhibit Registration
Amber Amethyst Aqua
Artists are beguiled by colors and the skillful use of color and composition can result in intrigue and appeal unique to the creator. Our 2023 member exhibit, once again, asks you to bring on the color. Please join us in making Amber Amethyst Aqua a roaring success!
Registration Dates (online or postmark): July 1 – July 30, 2023
Juror: Elizabeth Tucker
Judging begins : August 15, 2023
Awards Presentation: September 20, 2023
Exhibit Dates: September 20 – November 5, 2023
Please note: Registering online is the preferred method of registration. Please have a photo of your artwork ready to submit before you begin registration, as you will be asked to upload the photo. If you use the Register by Mail option, follow the directions to email a photo of your artwork. The digital photo of artwork should be suitable for online viewing and a true representation of original artwork. If you have questions on creating an image of your artwork, click here.
If you encounter problems using Register Online, please use the Register by Mail option.
When the registration is complete, you will be requested to send a check for the entry fee of $35. Check the Prospectus for more information.
2022 Best of Show & President's Award
Click REGISTER ONLINE to complete the registration online (preferred method). To register by mail, click REGISTER BY MAIL and download the 2023 Mail-in Registration Form. Follow the directions on the form. For more information: view the prospectus
Directions for Artwork Files
- Please take your photographs, with your camera set on high image quality. Do this before framing or covering your piece with glass to avoid reflections or glare. The frame should not show in the picture.
- Shoot square onto the art – either by laying it on the floor and standing on something high enough to get the whole image, or holding the camera at the same angle as the piece so that the sides line up with the camera frame. Shoot in natural daylight (preferably outdoors on a cloudy or overcast day) rather than using flash.
- Straighten, crop and/or re-size the photo as required for: square corners, even colors and no reflections. This image will be used by the judge and as your entry in the exhibit.
- The file size should be less than 10MB and no more than 3000 pixels on longest side.
- Rename the file with this format: Artwork Title_First Initial_Last Name (for example: Desert Waterfall_J_Doe).
- If you are registering by mail, email the artwork to email@example.com. If you are registering online, you will be asked to upload the file once you select an entry category.